Take control of your sleep support with the high-quality design, innovation, and convenience of the Ergomotion 2.0 Adjustable Bed Base with an 8-button wireless remote. Including dedicated presets for instant ease, this power base includes head and foot adjustments along with zero gravity, one-touch flat, and programmable presets to achieve perfect positioning at the touch of a button. With smooth adjustments for supreme relaxation, the silent drive motors quietly operate, while zero standby provides energy efficiency, and gravity release never pulls downward.
- Adjustable power base with wireless remote
- Includes 8-button wireless remote
- Wireless Remote: User-friendly wireless remote with 8 buttons, including one-touch operation for some of our most popular settings.
- Head & Foot Articulation: Provides head and foot adjustments by raising or lowering your mattress's head and foot sections to reduce snoring and relieve joint pain.
- One-Touch Flat Preset: Gravity brings the bed back to a flat position with the press of a button, allowing you to climb in and out of bed easily.
- Zero-G (Zero Gravity) Preset: Raises the legs slightly above the heart with a dedicated button to promote healthy circulation and relieve pressure off the lower back.
- 2 Programmable Presets: Reach your favorite positions within seconds by programming them into your wireless remote.
- Remote Flashlight: Instantly illuminates the buttons on your remote for higher visibility and ease of use in the dark.
- Lightweight and foldable design with a 2-inch ultra-slim profile for a virtually invisible fit between the mattress and the base.
- 12-inch Stackable Legs: Provides multiple leg height options and can set the base to accommodate aesthetics or different levels of under-bed storage.
- Silent Drive Motors: Features reliable Ergomotion motors designed for extremely quiet operation, preventing disturbances while lounging, reading, or sleeping.
- Gravity Release: Provides a slow, controlled return to flat powered only by gravity, along with the head and foot motors that lower the mattress by reacting only with gravity to never pull downwards and minimize pinch points.
- Zero Standby Power System: Features energy-efficient technology, allowing the Ergomotion bed to consume less than 1 watt of energy when not in use.
- Power Outage Protection: If electrical power is lost, the base can be brought to a flat position by pressing the button on the power down box under the base.
- Courier Friendly: UPS shippable design meets US United Parcel Service shipping standards. No delivery service scheduling is required.
- Accessory Options: Interchangeable legs for varying leg heights or headboard brackets to connect the adjustable frame to your favorite headboard.
- Twin XL Size Dimensions: 38" W x 80" L
- Full Size Dimensions: 54" W x 75" L
- Queen Size Dimensions: 60" W x 80" L
- King Size Dimensions: 76" W x 80" L
Ergomotion's mission is to develop integrated wellness solutions that connect with the modern consumer. They have helped improve sleep and longevity for millions of individuals across the world through nearly two decades of research and testing. Their industry-leading products leverage years of smart engineering with patent designs that have revolutionized the bed and sleep categories. They are redefining the future of sleep with digital-first innovation built into each new Ergomotion-branded product.